We welcome Tom Morrison, our new night manager who joined us in October. Please do pray for Tom, so that his time at The Peoples House will be a time of blessing and growth. Tom is a youth worker, a true Canadian (i.e. Hockey Fan). Above all Tom, wants to love and honour Jesus in all that he does.
We also want to wish Toni all the best with her studies, we are so excited for her new venture and we are so thankful for the time she has spent here with us, loving and serving the residents.
Prayer for Migrants, Refugees and Asylum Seekers
God, no one is stranger to you
And no one is ever far from your loving care.
In your kindness watch over migrants, refugees and asylum seekers,
Those separated from their loved ones,
Those who are lost
And who have been exiled from their homes.
Bring them safely to the place where they long to be,
And help us always to show your kindness to strangers
And those in need.
We ask this through Christ our Lord,
Who too was a refugee and migrant
Who travelled to another land
Searching for a home.
How can you Help? Pray, connect and volunteer!
• Pray for our residents as they celebrate their first Christmas away from family and friends.
• Pray that we will all experience anew the meaning of God with us!
• Pray as we embark on our fourth year of ministry to refugee claimants in Toronto!
We are thankful for all the ways our residents were blessed through our volunteers and Life Groups:
• Moms at Peoples
• Healing the Wounds of the Heart
• Fellowship, fun and food with Life Groups
• Weekly Bible reading and prayer